Saturday 11 February 2012

Eyes on fire

Hello again for the second time today!

After creating my look for the Valentines day competition on Makeup Bee in colaboration with Velour Lashes, I decided to take off half my makeup and create another look using my sleek 'sunset' pallette.



That was one of my impulse buys when I took a trip up north to stay with my brother and sister in-law AKA fellow blogger Natalie.

I decided to add it to the same competition on Makeup Bee so I guess we'll see what happens now.




I must add that the title of the post is influenced by how much my eyes hurt from putting makeup on and taking it off all day lol

Until next week peeps :)

Oh and if you want to vote for this look all you need to do is sign up to Makeup Bee and like the look, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment